Gonna dig a big big hole and hide in it already la.
I'm sorry for causing so much trouble and adding on to your burden.
It was me, who keep zhuan niu jiao jian. (if you don't understand han yu ping yin, I can't help!)
YES, we must all move on.
Every obstacle will make us stronger; not to make us lag behind.
Every lesson will let us realise some things; it's only a matter of how painful it can be.
Die dao le jiu yao pa qi lai! (eeeeeeeee, my han yu ping yin sucks!)
And no matter what, we will all give you our support!
5 years of friendship will not go to a waste! (:
Don't blame me for my sudden change of emotions.
Cancerians are born this way! Lol.
But anyway, always look on the bright side of life, da da da da da da da da~ (Eh, if you don't know the tune nvm! I also not very sure. Lol.)
I shouldn't have typed that entry to make everyone worried about me.
And I don't deserve it la.
AHHHHHHHH, all in all, I am the foolish one la!
Life has to go on, TSG!
Did PT with MeiHui, WanQing, YunLin and RongMA! Lol. Okay, RongJie.
(Katherine is so slack! Haha. Wear PE tee already but don't wanna do PT! Haha.)
Anyway RongMA is the 'instructor' of the session.
Thanks a lot, but paiseh, I really cmi la.
Eh, I think I'm damn slack la. No stamina, no determination.
Do 4 circuits (not up to standard somemore!) only then cannot take it already.
After 1 month+ of no morning/afternoon PE-ing, I feel so shag now la.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
How to complete Mount K then?!?! With the high altitude and cold temperature... (Shake head)
No, I don't wanna become a LAMENT!
More training, more determination and more fitness!
TSG, you have a looooooooooooong way to go!
Felt so much better today.
Maybe I sorted out my thoughts while PT-ing today? Or rather vent my frustration?
I don't know.
I must really correct this character of mine, EMOTIONAL. Yuck.
Anyway, 4E2 BBQ is coming up!
I miss everyone! (Eh, well almost.)
Meeting up, reminiscing the past and laughing at all the lame things we had done.
Thanks Satish for the effort!
And and, there will be dinner buffet in Swiss @ 24th Nov!
And and and, there will be this BBQ with Close Friends at someone's house sometime this year.
And and and and, I wanna go roller blade. (Thanks YunLin for the tips. Lol!)
Can't contain my excitement anymore. Wahahas.
But on top of all that, I must revise my work and complete all my holiday assignment.
-Motivating myself in process-
YAY!
After OP, I'll be in paradise!
Aiyah, lazy to upload the photos again. ZzZzZz
Haven't even touch I&R yet again.
Seriously, I am very into this horoscope thing.
If there is this H1 horoscope course, many people will definitely take and do well in it la.
So much better than those not-applicable-to-our-daily-lives subjects, like you-know-what-la.
Anyway, this is one of Cancerian personality I've come across.
If you are patient and think you know me well enough, READ IT.
I DARE YOU!
Certainly not the easiest person to understand, you are an introvert with a capital I.
Emotions are hidden beneath the tough exterior that you possess -- quite similar to the crustacean that represents your zodiac sign.
Although you can be kind and affable, your mood swings are unpredictable, tending to be bitter and melancholic, often feeling hurt unnecessarily.
However, your seemingly cruel behavior is only a clever means to hide your own insecurities and complexes.
Inside, you are almost like a timid, hurt child.
You can be admirably kind, generous, understanding and gracious, if all is well with you.
Cancerians can be seen involved in many charitable activities, although they will all be at a very public level.
No matter how unpleasant you may seem to some people, you have a conscience that prompts you to do the right things -like standing by people in their time of need.
Like most water signs, you too have good intuitive powers and mostly put them to good use in managing your life.
You have an urge to travel to distant lands but you are a home-loving person.
You can do without being so crabby, if one may say so.
Keep your moods in check.
Remember the people you hurt most often are the ones who have been good to you.
You tend to make a mountain out of the molehill and are prone to self-pity.
Reserve some of your sensitivity for others who may need it.
You can be a tad untidy which won't endear you to more stable signs.
How true is this as a reflection to me?
TELL ME PEOPLE!
And the meaning of last sentence. Haha.
Another one!
More emotional than the average girl, she appreciates the nurturing aspects of home and hearth.
She is dependable and does not view her duty as a chore, but really a pleasure.
A true nurturer, she is a comfort-giver to all around.
The Cancer girl goes through life with a shell around her that is not easily cracked.
If fact, she can stay in that shell until she's sure it is safe to step outside.
Most Cancerians are apt to be crabby from time to time, and the Cancer girl is no exception.
However, for most part, she has a cheerful disposition.
She takes her studies seriously and can retain information well, thanks to her good memory, which also makes her good at taking exams.
She will sail through her exams with flying colours.
She is apt to view college merely as a means to a great career rather an end in itself.
The part on exams is so not true la! Haha.
This is so fun.
If you all wanna your horoscope stuff, I can send you via email!
Wahahahahahas.
Hmmm, the previous entry and this one prove my mood swing. :/
Yay, I'm done.
Okay till then!
(Ps. Thanks to those who tagged. I appreciate your concerns. I'm alright already. (: I've kinda learnt from the comments. Will not repeat my mistake again. No more 'making a mountain out of the molehill'!)
No comments:
Post a Comment