L.I.B.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.
OH YES!
Promos's finally overrrrrrrrrrr!
I shall not whine about how hard the papers were or how badly I had done.
Whatever it is, just let me promoteeeeeeeee!
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Though Promos are over, I still have to settle this PW shit.
The day after tomorrow will be our rehearsal with the vendor and yet we have done the minimal.
Can't the school be more wise in their planning?
OP rehearsal straight after Promos?
Who on earth will have the time to meet up, do the slides and practice when Promos are nearing then?
RAHHHHHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Nonetheless, POST-EXAM ACTIVITY is a must!
family outing, close friends gathering, odac-west outing, class outing, baking sessions, retail therapy, k-box sessions, night-cycling, ice-skating, food spree, crunchyroll-ing, chalets and the list goes on.
A lot of catching up needs to be done.
I'm so looking forward! (: (: (: (: (:
life is certainly better off without tests/exams!
Anyway, had my first-time with burrrrrger and hweeeeeemin yesterday!
What are you all thinking of?
I mean kbox-ing la!
First time the 3 of us went k together.
We had a great time singing, screaming like nobody's business, bouncing on sofa, laughing our ass off, (them) changing lyrics for songs, (me) lying down on the sofa as if I was at home, etc la.
The craziest thing we possibly can do.
Eh, maybe not? Lol.
Okay, that's my post-exam activity no.1 and I'm sure there will be more to come!
YAY!
Shall end off in case my mood changes the more I type!
HAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment