Times passes so far, yet so slow.
How ironic.
I went to my blog and glanced at the tags.
They were dated 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd Jul respectively.
But somehow, I keep having the feeling that they have been there for ages,
Like maybe for a week or so?
How strange.
Today's Sunday and tomorrow's Monday.
School will be starting the next day.
Every single day seems to pass by very slowly,
And without me knowing it, it's another new week.
This is really strange.
I thought I had all the time to catch up on my work during the June holidays...
Well, I THOUGHT.
I don't know what have I done or not done to obtain such fugly grades.
I had to go up to my Dad hesitantly and asked him to sign on that shit of paper.
He looked at it for not more than a minute, signed and passed it back to me.
"Studying in JC is very hard," he said before I left the room.
Sighhhhhhhh.
I feel so freaking ashamed of myself.
Utterly disappointed.
Anyway my weekends are gonna be over real soon.
I can only recall myself preparing for the Investiture on Saturday and struggling to complete some assignments today.
(Ps. Hope the J2s had fun during the Investiture and KUDOS to the 24th Com for everything!)
I don't know if I'm mentally drained or what, I can't seem to recall what I wanna blog about.
Life is so mundane that I can hardly sqeeeeeeeeeze anything out to blog about.
Human relations are becoming harder and more complicated for me to apprehend.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I hate power struggle.
I hate to wear the superman suit.
I hate people who put on masks.
I hate to see colours in my book fading away.
And I miss the good old times.
No comments:
Post a Comment