I'm being featured in the 30hourfamine.org.sg page.
like o.O o.O o.O?!
I was totally shocked when Katherine told me about it.
It's like ... ... intruding my privacy?
Especially when they didn't inform me about that beforehand?
But hey, wait a minute.
Aren't blogs supposed to be accessible to anyone around the world who has Internet connection?
Hmmmm.
Eh, shall I thank them for the free-publicity of my blog? Lol.
EMO-NESS IS CONTAGIOUS!
Thanks to those who expressed their concerns for me on my tagboard.
Yeah, I'll try my best to do anything to save myself from getting into hot soup again.
Laughter is the best medicine.
But don't overdo it (like I did), lest being warned by teachers or whoever. =/
Chemistry Pre-SPA tomorrow plus tons of half-done/undone assignment.
I.A.M.L.I.K.E.S.O.D.E.A.D.C.A.N.
Those words shook my whole world, inside out.
I begin to doubt myself even more now.

No comments:
Post a Comment