Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A day full of ups and downs for me.

First thing in the morning, I had to sign on some paper to confirm our Mid Years' results.
Alright, I'm the LAST in class, with ZERO H1 and ZERO H2 subject pass.
Oh yeah.
I have not face up to the reality apparently.
I can't help feeling sad and demoralised and for that instant, I really thought that I will not make it for my Promos.
): ): ): ): ):
You cannot understand why I feel sad just because of my results 'cause you are not the one who scored such grades. Get it?
I seriously don't know how to get my parents to sign on my results' slip.
I really hope tuitions can do miracles. =/

Alright, on the lighter note, it's CLASS DAY today!
17/07/07!
I'm very glad that the celebration turned up to be so much better than I expected.
Everyone was having fun then.
We bought cakes, ordered pizzas and sang the birthday song loudly in the canteen.
17/07 is getting more united!




CLASS PHOTOS! The girls were trying to imitate Ms Goh in the last photo! Lol.



Indulging in foooooooooooood! *Slurps*


Ms Goh's blouse certainly blends into our uniform! o.O

I want more of 17/07 activitiessssssss!
And hopefully, 17/07 will promote to J2 next year as a whole class.
(Ps. I'm very worried for myself only...)

ODAC Investiture this Saturday!
And ODACC may be performing. (OMG! So scared can.)
(Ps. For your info., ODAC=ODACChoir. Lolololol.)
Don't worry, everything will go on smoothly on Saturday! ODAC 24th JIAYOU! (:

Upcoming events:
280707 - Dragonboat @ Kallang
290707 - 2 Star Kayaking Course + MY LIL BRO'S 14th BIRTHDAY!
040807 - 2 Star Kayaking Course
050807 - 2 Star Kayaking Course
090807 - 100807 - Overnight Sea Expedition

OMG. My weekends and holidays will be very packed.
Really needa squeeeeeeeeeeeeze out some time for my work.

Offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I go then! (:

No comments: