Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Guess what I did with WanQing today?
We sneaked out of the LT(?) during Physics lecture and went for lunch.
The most difficult part was to try to sneak out and sneak in w/o being noticed.
OKAY, I KNOW THAT WAS PRETTTTTTY BAD.
But Mdm Ong had gone through the papers already and we were really hungry then and ...
Me and my excuses.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Alright, I promise no more of such things again.

Blood donation drive tomorrow!
I'm so looking forward to it as it's my first time!
Anticipating... (:

Anyway, I saw something that disgusted me (to the extreme) today when I was going home.
I was with Katherine and YiHang and much later, LiHui joined us.
Alright, the train was packed as usual.
And there was this couple, hugging each other and behaving intimately.
Then the train got so packed that we had to move inwards and we ended up standing less than 1m away from them.
There, they were kissing and touching each other like nobody's business.
OMG LA.
If there were a bed on the train, I'm sure that they'll jump into it and make love la!
(Ps. Sorry for my crude language.)
This really pissed me off.
I mean, com'on la.
If you don't wanna respect yourselves (or your bodies), at least respect others?
There were like hundreds of passagers on board and you guys were like making out in front of everyone?!
LIKE WTF?
(Ps. Emotional outburst!)
Okay, you may say that "Hey, you're so damn conservative, you know?" or "OMG, this is already like the 21st century?"
But ... ... so?
I just find this behaviour very, very unacceptable.
And to be honest, I feel that the spot, which the couple were previously standing, was very filthy.
(Ps. Okay, I know I am very extreme. But I can't help feeling this way!)

To put in simplier words, the concept of love and marriage in many people has changed over time.
There is no longer pure courtship; couples just jump straight into physical contacts. (aiyah, you know what.)
And when the unexpected happens, they just get married hastily.
Maybe I have read and seen too much of those novels and dramas, but I seriously don't wanna my and my friends' love life to end up that way.
It's horrendous and so-damn-unromantic.

LOL.
I'm just sharing my views (all thanks to that couple) on this issue.
Feel free to AGREE and DISAGREE with me.
(Ps. This is not some kind of GP Blogging assignment.)

Aiyah, I gonna chiong my Transformation tutorial.
Wish me luck! Lol.

No comments: