Monday, July 30, 2007

DRAINED.
Dragonboat-ing @ Kallang Basin from 9am-1pm yesterday.
2 Star Kayaking Course @ Changi Sea Sports Club from 10am-5pm today.

The weather was sososo fine that it rained on both days.
It kinda hindered our progress but I sure had fun! (Especially for dragonboat-ing!)
But I'm worried for my 2 Star; I'm afraid I can't make it.
Which means I have wasted my 3 days for the course, which means I have to retake it, which means I have to use another 3 days for it, which means I have lesser time to mug & the list goes on la.
Hmm, unbearable consequences.
So, I guess I gonna be serious & practice hard & not smoke through like I did for 1 Star! =x

Umm, a short post as I'm really tired.
Had no choice but to switch on the computer to print some PW stuff. =/
So, might as well come here and blog. Lol.
Alright, take care people! (:

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!
(Ps. My mum bought him a $42 real durian cake. o.O So fortunate!)

No comments: