
random! TANSIEWGHIM(:

A cute blue BIGGGGGGG wormy balloon! Lol.
Katherine was kind enough to bring me presents from M'sia.
But I was so paiseh-ed to carry it all the way from Lot 1 to Westmall then to Marsiling laaaaa. Haha.
Thanks anyway! (: (: (:

Another small gift from her.
It's rather blurrrrrr la.
A pair of FORK & SPOON ear rings!
They are cute & nice!
♥
I went to school for a 2-hour Econs tutorial.
After which, I went home and grabbed some money before meeting Katherine at Lot 1 at 4pm.
We sat down at the MacDonald's and she updated me on the expedition.
We then went to Westmall at 5pm to meet Belinda to give her the money for the band concert.
KhaiTing joined us shortly.
The 4 of us then shopped around for a while before heading home.
Throughout the whole journey, people kept starring at the balloon. -.-
I know that looked quite out-of-place then... Hmmm.
KATHERINE, I WARN YOU!
NEXT TIME IF YOU WERE TO GIVE ME SUCH THINGS, PLS INFORM ME BEFOREHAND.
I don't wanna take that and walk around with AJC's pe tee. Lol!
Hahahahahaha. Just kidding la! (:
ARGH.
I can't go kayaking tomorrow. ): ): ):
Hmm, next time ba!
Right, Wan Qing? *grins*
Photos taken during 4E2 Gathering!
Though only half of them turned up, I enjoyed myself very much.
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY MISS 4E2!
4E2's very own VOLLEYBALL TEAM!
Coach: Sahmadi (:
Players: Cindy,Jessica, KhaiTing, Me, Akmal, Nazri (:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
♥♥
Till then! ;D
A gentle reminder: One more MONTH to bid goodbye to sixteeeeeeeeeeen! (: (: (:
No comments:
Post a Comment