WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! (:
Met up with Katherine yesterday at Lot 1 at around 1pm.
We went to eat our favourite TAKO BALLS!
The auntie recognised me as well. -.- Lol.
Anyway, after that we went to Popular while waiting for Angela and Jessica.
At around 2pm, all arrived and we went to KBOX!
2pm to 7pm!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
I'm feeling so GAY about it even after the session and when I'm typing this entry.


Compare Angela's and Jessica's 深情对唱 with the original singers! Lol.

The "DUET" of the day! Lol.

See Angela's expression? So 'into' the song!


Katherine!
Okay, that picture on the left was a scam.
I asked her to pose for me. -.-
But she did sing a few songs okay! LOLOLOL!
Pictures! ♥


(PS. The pictures are quite dark 'cause I haven't install ADOBE PHOTOSHOP into this new computer. =/)
After the K-session, we met up with GekHiang but Katherine & I left shortly.
I REALLY ENJOYED THE K-SESSION! (:
I WILL SURELY GO AGAIN AFTER THE CTs! YAY!
Anyway, Jessica bought us some souvenirs from KOREAN! WOOT!



The chopstick is so thin can!
Alright, now back to MUG. ): ): ): ):
ENDURE, TSG!!
Upcoming event: Famine Camp @ 16-17 June @ Republic Poly
No comments:
Post a Comment