Wednesday, June 06, 2007

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I have changed my layout after almost a year! (eh, if I didn't remember wrongly)
This time, it's grey! Lol.
It's not that I don't like YELLOW anymore (YELLOW ROCKS OKAY? ;D).
I just have this sudden urge to change the layout.
And take note that if you hover over to the links, they're YELLOW!
YELLOW under the WHITE. Wahahahahas!

Anyway, Katherine has just sms-ed me mintues ago, telling me that they will be going to a pasa-malam soon.
That means they had conquered Trengganu! ;D ;D ;D
CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS!
It must be hard on them these 6 days, treking and kayaking!
But it was certainly a fun and enriching experience for them!
Hmm, I really wish I were there. /:
Oh, never mind.
The December expedition is waiting for me!

One week has past since the June Holiday started.
I did stick to the Time Table I had planned earlier on!
3 Cheers for myself! Lol.
I have been doing Chemistry since last Friday and I'm half-done.
So proud of myself. Lol. =x
I've heeded Ms Chua's advice and redo all my tutorials.
Anyway, Ms Chua is as good as Ms Tan, my Secondary School Chemistry teacher.
2 more days to go before embarking on Physics revision!
JIAYOU!

I am always having this OMG!-June-Holiday-is-gonna-end-soon feeling.
As you know, the end of this holiday marks the start of our Mid-Year Common Tests.
I keep feeling so unprepared la.
I don't wanna flunk my exams!
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
ARGH.
I shall stop feeling so paranoid.

Hmm, that's all, people!

KHAITING, SEND ME THE 4E2 GATHERING PICTURES!
I CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH YOU ONLINE! Lol.

No comments: