Saturday, June 16, 2007

FAMINE CAMP TOMORROW!
WOOT!
Okay, I know I'm crazy enough to join this camp and to starve myself for 24 hours.
But it is all worth it!
24 CIP HOURS plus, plus... I may even shed some of my excess weight off? Lol?
Alright, this will be the last post of the week lest I end up in some hospital next week. -.- (LAME)
(: (: (: (: (: (:

Finally, I got to see Miss Chua for Chemistry revision today.
Seriously, Ms Chua rockssssssssss!
Apart from those Chemistry stuff, she also encouraged me and gave me sound advices.
She kept on saying that I lack of confidence la. -.-
All in all, she is super gooooooooooooooooooooood can!
I wish for more of such teachers in AJC man.

Yes, I think class 17/07 can be and should be more united.
I really hope that we can work towards that.
JIAYOU!

Hmmm.
A short post.
Life has been quite plain lately.
It's all about MUGGING, MUGGING and MUGGING, with minimal entertainment for me.
*screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms!*
But it's better to suffer now than later.
So, BEAR WITH IT, TSG!
**Chanting: mugging can be fun actually, mugging can be fun actually, mugging can be fun actually, mugging can be fun actually, mugging can be fun actually ... ...** (LAME)

LALA!

No comments: