No, I mean TGIH!
THANK GOD IT'S HOLIDAY!!! (:
YAY!
One more day, and that's it!
No more waking up in wee hours in the morning for 1 month!
No more lectures and tutorials which make me tired the whole day for 1 month !
No more moving from place to place to attend lessons for 1 month!
YES YES YES!
"The only holiday for JC students is the DECEMBER holiday."
As quoted by Mr Ong, I must really work hard during the June holiday and catch up with my school work.
I have been lagging behind by a lot, failing very badly for almost all my common tests.
Last week was a huge setback for me.
I have to improve on my attitude towards my studies and work.
NO MORE SLACKING AND PONN-ING OF LECTURES & TUTORIALS!
I have been a good girl this week (Lol) - completing almost all my assignments on time and attending all lectures & tutorials!
(eh, how much I have learnt from the lessons is another issue la. Lol.)
Continue to JIAYOU!
Since I don't have any external committements during the June holiday, I must devote most of my time to my studies.
What I need now are self-discipline, self-motivation and determination.
I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT! Lol.
*breathes out a longggggggggggggggg breath*
WHOA.
I felt so motivated after typing all these.
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
Alright, enough of this self-motivating stuff.
This is how my classmate, BP, sleeps during tutorials and lectures. Lol.



OMG la!
His head and neck is parallel to the ground la!
Also, he will nod his head super vigorously like Chinese scholars reciting poems in ancient times when he is dozing off.
I don't know how he can sleep this way. Lol.
Pro, very pro. Haha.
That's all.
Enjoy your holidays, people!
Work hard, play hard! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment