Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHOA.
Finally I can connect to the Internet.
For days, I have been using my new computer and my sister's new laptop.
Yah, NEW.
But let me tell you how lousy both devices can get.

The computer has no keyboard!
Or rather, the keyboard is spoilt even before we can use to type an alphabet.
o.O
I have been using this On-Screen Keyboard to type whenever I use the computer.
Can you imagine how retard it is to click alphabet-by-alphabet in order to type a short sentence?
o.O o.O

And then, the laptop has weak or no internet connection!
This is because my siblings and I do not know how to connect it properly.
Those terms "router, wireless, etc" seem so ailen to us!
Hence, we have been 'leeching' other people's connection since the day we bought the laptop. =x
We know this is very wrong and bad, but we have no choice.
SORRY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHOM WE HAD 'LEECHED' THEIR CONNECTION!
Even so, we have to depend on our luck to get the connection. -.-
Just like today, I am lucky and so here I am.
o.O o.O o.O

A computer with everything (plus the internet connection) except the damn keyboard.
A laptop with everything (plus the keyboard) except the damn internet connection.
Tell me, how am I going to use either of them?
ARGH, super pek chek can? Lol.

Hmm, I can't blog already lest the laptop gets disconnected suddenly again.
I'll update as soon as possible and reply to the tags!
Really sorry people.
Hope you can understand.
Meanwhile, please continue to tag.
THANKS! (:

(PS. Anyway I have saved those posts with many photos as drafts so that the loading will be faster (I hope so). If you haven't seen them, I'm sorry! xD)

No comments: