Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I shall dedicate this post to my loyal readers! Lol.

Cindy: Lol! Yah, Mr Hu*.. Haha! He teaches that subject so well that he practically reads them off from the resource book! Lol. YESSSSS! It's on YouTube! I'll upload the video in my blog. (:

Katherine: Haha. For fun & entertainment only la! No, you won't jue jiao with me. You are my lessy no.2 okay?! Haha!

JooZhi: Haha, OMG! Even that subject has a blog?? Haha. The world is so into technology now.. Lol. YES MADAM! No more emo! :DD

HweeYen: Where got? I so loveeeeeeeeeeeee Chemistry can! Haha. Okay, you take care too! Hope to cya real soon, okay? (:

MinShan: Lol. Okay la, but you say no need treat le ma. I won't be emo again le! SMILEEEE! Yes, the trip is fun and challenging! Thanks for sms-ing on the night before the trek! (: I can meet you all this saturday! WHOOOOOOOT! Wait for me hor! ((x

ManHua: Haha, no leh. I'm not died yet what.. Don't anyhow curse me! Lol. You look so cuteeeeeeee in those pictures la! Haha. :DD

WanQing: Haha! Totally agreed, Burger! ManHua looks so cute in those photos la. You too, well done for the Belumut Trip! We have made it! You go update your blog also leh.. Haha, reply to me tag hor!! (: Take care!

Jessica: LONG TIME NO SEE! Haha. Yes, a BIGGGGGG heart. (: Thanks for the advice! Yah lo, I miss Swiss, 4E2 & you guys! Those days were so nice and fun la! Now in JC very stressful lo. But I'll overcome it! View things more positively! YEAH, Da Bian unite! Haha. No la, emo is like think too much and hurt yourself/your feelings in the end. Something like that.. More of a sad feeling ba. Haha. Nvm, I am okay le! SMILE! Take care! (:

Angela: I LOVE YOU TOO! ((x Lol.

YiQing: Lol! Yah, totally agreed. As her name implies ma.. MAN Hua.. Slow-ed. Lol. I LOVE YOU TOO! Really hope to cya soon! :DD

Jonathan: Lol. That is Mr Hue la! A new Econs teacher. Lol. Mr Goh is a good teacher, I like his lectures! Yeah. No lo, I got pay attention one okay! Don't anyhow say. Lol.. It's just that I'm taking a short break by entertaining myself.. Lol. Alright take care! (:

HuiWen: HELLO! BYEBYE! (:

Melissa: Of course we do miss each other! Haha. Thanks a lot! Try to come hor.. Hee. (:


(PS: That was what I wanted post on 9th May but my blogger was down, so HERE IT IS! ^^)

No comments: