Finally I can find some time out of my hectic schedule to update my blog.
Sorry people!
I will try my best to update often!
I've finally finished my PI just now after 5 hours of research, struggle and more struggle! Lol.
I really look forward to 3 May 2007, whereby I will bid goodbye to my PI & never to see it again!
Wahahahas! How great! (((:
Anyway, met up with Close Friends yesterday night for dinner.
Angela, Belinda, Cindy, GekHiang, HuiLi, Jessica, JingShi, JooZhi, Katherine, KhaiTing, MeiHui, MinShan, PeiYu, SooLin & WenSee turned up.
I am very happy with the turnout as only Melissa couldn't make it.
THANKS PEOPLE, you all rock my sock! (: Friends for life.
Actually, after I returned home at around 10pm yesterday, I wanna find time to blog about the dinner with the girls.
But what my dad said shocked me.
I was very affected by it that I cried.
Instantly, all those loving-the-time-in-Swiss-&-enjoying-every-moment-with-Close-Friends feelings were gone as sadness slowly invaded me.
I was discouraged to go on any treks with my ODAC mates.
Reason?
MY BLOOD TYPE.
I was taken aback with I first heard the news.
My blood type is O-, which is very rare.
Mr Chin called my dad to analyse the consequences of me going overseas and suppose I meet with some mishaps later on.
All those insufficient blood transfusion and stuff.
It was my family's decision not to let me to go on any treks.
I felt very unfair and started throwing tantrums at my parents, insisting that I should go.
After a while, when I realised that it was to no avail, I started crying.
'Why am I born with such blood type?' 'Why does it have to be me?'
I questioned and blamed myself repeatedly.
But slowly, I slapped myself back to reality and gave in.
I was being childish, very childish.
How can I put my own life at stake?
How can I let my whole family worry about me every time I trek overseas?
I know the expeditions may be a once-in-a-lifetime thing and yes, it's a pity, a big pity.
But I have no choice.
I rather be a filial kid, or you can say that I'm afraid of death.
Since I've made my decision and cried enough, I shall not regret it.
Fortunately, my parents allow me to go to the Belumut Trip as I need not stay overnight.
So, I must enjoy this last trip & take lots of pictures of the sceneries & with my ODAC mates! (:
I now realised that the adversities faced in Secondary School weren't adversities at all!
They were like peanuts as compared to the ones faced in Junior College! ): ):
One thing I have learnt and yet to grasp it well: Time management.
JIAYOU, TSG!
The relations between people in Junior College is getting more and more complicated.
I've told Katherine that time (or years) can make or break a friendship.
Yes, this casual remark is gonna stay with me forever.
What defines a true friend?
Katherine said that a true friend will point out your mistakes in your face so that you can change for the better and he/she will help you when you are in distress.
How true.
I MISS SWISS!
I MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!
I MISS THE FRIENDSHIP THAT WAS FORGED THEN!
I MISS PAE DAYS!
Back to Chemistry lecture notes for now.
Booooooooooooooooooo. ):
Hopefully May will be a better month, much better one.
No comments:
Post a Comment