FINALLY, I CAN TAKE A BREATHER.
*Breathes in & out* Lol.
I have really been down of luck for the past few days.
All the bad things happened to me day after day.
I couldn't take it and broke down today. ): ): ):
What an EMO FREAK, TSG!
Monday 16/04
I was totally drained out after the One Star Kayaking Course held on 14/04 & 15/04.
Anyway I'm a One Star Kayaker now! (:
The course was fun & enriching by the way.
So, I went to school quite reluctantly as I was deprived of sufficient rest.
I actually fell asleep in the library and wasted my 3-hour break.
WTH WTH!
Survived the day but was damn tired.
Tuesday 17/04
I had a real bad head start.
Got up very late & rushed to school to meet up with J1 ODACians.
I was almost late for morning assembly.
But Ms Goh claimed that she didn't see me during assembly.
I bet she had marked me as 'Late'.
Whatever la.
Then Mrs Ng kept picking on me during Econs tutorial.
I was like so fed up la.
& I actually lost Doris's file la during Chemistry Practical.
So blur. ):
What a day!
Wednesday 18/04
THE WORST DAY OF THE WEEK. Argh.
School was quite okay until it was after school.
As it was LiPing's birthday, ManHua, XinMei & I went to get her a small birthday cake at Ang Mo Kio Central.
There, a fateful incident happened.
I lost my purse!
@^&@*#%^$~@!@~*@$
I dropped it unknowingly when we were on our way back to AJC.
Like WTH can?
My mood was severely dampened then & I still had to conduct First-Aid lesson during ODAC training.
Obviously, I had screwed up the whole thing.
Okay, for now, I had to survive on stardard tickets till I go and make a new EZ-Link card.
Thursday 19/04
Argh.
I hate Thursdays.
The timetable is super long & I only have 2 and a half hours of break in between.
How nice.
Anyway, I finally managed to get home at around 6pm that day.
I thought I could finally clear some of my homework after dinner.
But the stupid PW ruined my plan!
I spent like 3 hours to research on the topic & my group leader, Jason, just rejected almost half of what I had found.
Excellent. -.-
So, I simply shut off my computer at 10pm plus & went to sleep.
What about my homework then?!
Friday 20/04
The day was plain-sailing.
After school, Dawn, Katherine & I planned for the YMCA-Citibank Project Presentation.
That Eugene couldn't make it 'cause he had Speech Day.
We had ODAC meeting at 430pm & Mr Chin briefed us on the Belumut Expedition.
I am so looking forward to it la! (:
More fitness, bonding & probably scandals! Lol.
I am in the Logistics Committee with WanQing, KaKei, RongJie & YunRui.
After the briefing at 6pm, the 3 of us continued to plan for the Presentation all the way till 730pm.
Then Dawn went home first while Katherine & I waited for HuiLi, JooZhi & WenSee.
We got out of AJC at 8pm & HuiLi, Katherine & I went to Lot1 to have our dinner.
We ate & chatted till 945pm.
Then I got home at 1030pm, bathed & switched on my computer.
I worked on the Presentation till 1230am!
Fortunately, my parents didn't nag at me 'cause they kinda discourage us to sleep so late.
Saturday 21/04
I woke up at 645am today.
My head was very heavy and I dragged myself out of the bed, seriously.
Sorry Katherine that I was very late.
On the way to Dhoby Ghuat, I did the heart-shaped cards & prepared my speech.
I was very nervous about it actually. Lol.
To cut the story short, I think we had done quite a good job!
The judges were Eunice Osen & a Citibank guy.
I can say that we were quite lucky to have them as our judges.
After the interview, Dawn, Katherine, Eugene & I went back to AJC for the Family Day.
It was quite fun playing with our friends.
Hmm, here comes the sad part.
I got so emo that I broke down near the Rock Wall.
I was overwhelmed by many things in my life and probably, those words that came out of someone's mouth.
Don't ask me who, what or why.
Period.
Thanks Katherine for being there for me!
After that, a few ODACians went to Ang Mo Kio Central's KFC to have our lunch & plan for the Belumut trip.
I was not participating activley.
'Cause of my emo-ness?
Beats me.
Anyway, we went off at around 4pm and I accompanied Nigel to check out the price of food.
This week has been a hard one on me.
I must learn how to control my emotions better & balance everything in my life.
I cannot cry, because I know that's weakness in your eyes.
I hate to show that I am weak! BLEH.
Be strong, TSG!
Things will get better, okay?
You'll reap what you've sowed!
JIAYOU! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment