Friday, April 06, 2007

我熬过去了! YAY!
This week seems to be a very long week for me, despite only having lessons for 4 days.

Monday 02/04
School was as per normal.
Mr Lim Kok Wee is so good la!
I couldn't continue PE as I xxx (Shhhh).
Instead of scolding me or insisting me to go on, he comforted me.
I can still remember what he told me lo.
So touched man~
Thanks, Mr Lim! (:
So, in the end, I ran 5 rounds instead of 6.

Tuesday 03/04
School was as per normal.
Ms Charlotte Chua is kind enough to forgive Darrel & I for the late submission of Chemistry Practical.
She's so funny can.
We still joked around with her when she 'confronted' us.
After school, I went back to Swiss with Cindy & HuiLi.
So happy la!
A place where I had studied for 4 good years.
It still seems so familiar to me. (:
Cindy & I only saw Ms Tsao & we chatted for a short while.
Then we went to help out in SJAB.
We didn't do much as it was Sec4s' last training.
So we decided to let Sheena continue to take the squad. ^^
I hope that the current batches will continue to uphold the good name of Swiss SJAB!
Must JIAYOU okay?
And next time when I return, I must definitely take pictures with my Sec2 squad (Now Sec3.)!
SO MISS ALL OF YOU ALL! ^^
Wednesday 04/04
I only had PE, Chemistry Lecture & Maths Tutorial that day.
SHIOK! Haha.
My team didn't run the 4x100m 'cause LiPing was transferred out of the class already.
So, we lacked of one member.
Hmm, it's something worth celebrating to me? Lol.
I simply can't run la. Yea.
But in the end, I ran the 8x50m.
I think we got 4th.
Good job, people!
After school, we had our 2nd ODAC Session! (((((:
We Rock-Climbed, Abseiled, Bouldered & Searched for things blind-folded.
It was super fun la!
Group 3 consisted of high & enthu people la!
(Eh, who isn't siao in ODAC one ah?)
KeetYeng, MeiHui, Vivian, Eugene, Marcus, RongJie, WeiJie, YunRui & I!
There are lots of scandals in ODAC (J1s) & I shall not mention names lest those people come haunting me down.
But you all should know la.
*grins*
We, 29 J1s ODACians, must work together as one big family okay? YEAH!
We ended very late, at around 830pm.
So I got home, bathed, watched a bit of TV & slept.
No homework was done!! ): Haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUGENE!!

The real pervert. Lol.
(I don't care, he doesn't read my blog!)

Thursday 05/04
It was the longest day in this week.
I had lessons all the way till 445pm, with only 2-and-half-hours-break in between.
Tiring la.
Sorry, Mr Herd.
I failed to hand in my GP assignment as I left many questions undone.
Blame it on my poor english standard! ): ): ): ): ):
I felt very guilty as Mr Herd always makes the lessons very interesting, yet I failed to hand in the first assignment on time.
He let me off fortunately but I could see that he was disappointed. *cries*
Gonna hand in on Monday with ManHua, Shona & XinMei.
After school, Katherine & MeiHui went to watch the Sports' Heats.
Before & during the Heats, we chatted & played some ODAC games with MeiYing, JiaChang & RongJie.
Quite funny la, 'cause it was like only 4 or 5 of us playing.
We met up with HuiLi, ZhiYan, Nigel & Sahmadi to go home together at 630pm.
Jason & his scandal (LOL!) joined us in walking to the MRT Station too.
I got home, bathed, watched TV and here I am!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY DARREL!


Thank God tomorrow is Good Friday.
No school!
Phewwwwwwwwwwww.
I think I'll collaspe if we still needa go school la. Haha.
Gonna go Katherine's house to teach MeiHui & Vivian swimming.
After which we'll head to the gym & workout, then chiong our homework! Lol.
That's what we planned la, but I'm not sure about the homework part la. (;

I know I'm sorta addicted to playing 'Bridge' la, but don't keep putting me down okay?
Especially that Jason, kept saying that I needa go Rehab & all those crap la. Lol.
Jason & WaiHou will be going to Darrel's house to play Mahjong & Poker cards tomorrow lo.
BLEH!
Curse them, make them lose big bucks!
WAHAHAHAHAS.
I feel so evil!

AHHHHHHHH, my beloved sister! Lol.

She will be back on 14th April! *beamssssssssssss*

Okay, I gonna sleep.
My eyelids are sure getting heavier! Hee.
Good night!

No comments: