WAHHHHHHHHHH!
Today isn't a holiday to me at all!
MeiHui & I didn't go to Katherine's house today.
Instead, we have postponed the whole thing to this coming Sunday.
My mind is now in a mess.
There are lots of things waiting to be done.
TUTORIALS!
PW & PI!
NYAA GOLD (Residential Project)!
CIPS!
All these require much of my time & effort.
OMG la.
I haven't really start on these things and yet I'm feeling so stressed up now.
Really wanna go for a nap to de-stress but I can't.
I have to start doing my tutorials, then my PI by today!
ARGH.
There's a CIP tomorrow from 8am-1pm.
Then Dawn, Katherine, Eugene & I gonna discuss our NYAA project till 3pm+.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
24 hours a day is simply not enough for me la! ): ): ):
Blame it on nobody but myself.
Why do I have to do NYAA Gold?
Eh, TSG, now isn't the time to regret or what okay?
I must manage & use my time more wisely.
So, what am I doing here now?
SHOOOOOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment