Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nothing out of the unusual today.
Except that I had completed my GP homework!
(Ps. Though I left out some questions...)
Nevertheless, I still have tons of work waiting for me.
BOO-HOO.

I'm quite excited about going back to Swiss on Tuesday.
Gonna help my junior out with the Sec1 squad.
She commented that this is a rowdy batch. /:
Hmm, I shall see.

Anyway, anyone wanna catch 'The Number 23', starring Jim Carrey?

"When his wife gives him an obscure novel, The Number 23, for his birthday, Walter Sparrow twists his once idyllic life into a psychological torture that could possibly lead to his death. The novel depicts a chilling murder mystery that seems to mirror Walter's life in dark and uncontrollable ways. The life of the book's main character, a brooding detective named Fingerling, is filled with moments that echo Walter's own history . Walter must unlock the secrets of his past before he can continue on with his future."

The plot appeals to me & I realised that I have not watched a Thriller for quite sometime!
If interested, puh-leaseeeeeeee tell me. THANKS! (:

RAHHHHH, I gonna bathe.
It's like raining cats & dogs right now la. *Brrrrrr...*
Have a great weekend ahead, people!


I MISS THE CRAZY ZANY 4E2!
We all look different now, I guess. Haha!

No comments: