Hmm, initially I wanted to blog about my week in school.
But I guess I don't have the energy to do so! Lol.
It's getting more brain-draining day by day in school. ): ): ):
But I think I can still manage, still can la. Haha.
Yayness!
My sister will be coming home tomorrow afternoon!
She'll reach at around 3pm!
So miss her can. Lol.
Unfortunately, I can't receive her at the airport as I have the 1 star kayaking course.
I am so looking forward to the course la! (:
I LOVE KAYAKING!
Putting the fun part aside, I can't do any homework during the weekends la.
'Cause it is a 2-day course and I'll be out from 630am-7pm+!
Sadded.
Never mind, I shall try doing homework on the MRT & maybe while kayaking!!
I'm lame.
Anyway, I went back to Swiss with Katherine and Jacqueline today.
Met up with Angela, May & MeiHui eventually.
It was Sec4s Passing-Out-Parade (POP).
It was quite grand la, but too bad our batch didn't have one.
BOOsssss. Haha.
Then we had a buffet & a small celebration party.
It all ended at around 7pm+ & I really enjoyed my time there.
It brought back a lot of my memories in Swiss - from eating in the canteen with Close Friends during recess times to doing drills outside the SJ Room.
WOAH.
I really miss secondary school life!
I really miss my classmates, squadmates, sec3s, juniors & everyone in Swiss!
I don't wanna grow up!
Oops, I whine too much. Haha.
Katherine, MeiHui & I enjoyed doing the 'JiaChang's Whatever' action to whoever we see in Swiss. Lol.
It's very funny la!
We loveeeeeeeeee the action very much!
Furthermore, we had taught May how to play 'Umjiji'!
OMG! We're so lame can!
Brought all ODAC stuff to Swiss.
That's not a bad idea uh. Yeah.
Okay, I better stop blogging.
My brain is so saturated now.
Gonna get a new digital camera soon 'cause my sister dropped the old one into some pond in Vietnam!
I'm quite happy actually! =x =x =x
Alright, good night to all!
(Ps. In case you guys didn't realise, it's Friday, the 13th today. 'Black Friday'!)
A good leader listens most of the time.
A good leader always does a little more.
A good leader is often in the midst of an action.
Mr Wong's words of wisdom!
Very inspired by them!
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment