YAY!
ODAC SELECTION CAMP,
HERE I COME!
*beamssssssssssss*
I just received a phonecall from my senior.
So happy can!
That bad dream of mine did not come true! (:
I just had a conversation with my sis via MSN.
All the way from Vietnam! Hee.
Anyway, I went to purchase AJC's uniform with HuiLi, JooZhi, MeiHui, SooLin & WenSee.
No comments la.
Dull colors on me make me look more dull! Lol.
After that we met up with PeiYu at around 1pm & headed to Lot1.
I went off to meet KhaiTing to go CCK Swimming Complex.
We had enjoyed ourselves there; swimming, playing the slide & the water! Hee.
My dad & brother joined us later & we went home together at around 6pm.
I guess my whole week is packed with many activities.
MONDAY - SHOPPING (for sports shoes) & KBOX-ING with HuiLi, KhaiTing & MinShan.
TUESDAY- PURCHASING SCH UNI & SWIMMING
WEDNESDAY - WATCHING MOVIE (letters from Iwo Jima) & HAVING DINNER WITH CLOSE FRIENDS
THURSDAY - MUGGING (like finally, but I forgoing OG17 outing, probably! ): ):)
FRIDAY - ODAC outing at Sentosa
SATURDAY & SUNDAY - MUGGING (like finally, but I forgoing OG4 outing! ): ):)
Becoming a good girl comes with a lot of sacrifices man. Haha.
Okay, I gonna sleep.
GOOD NIGHT! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment