Hmm, how should I put in?
Orientation 2 was not as fun & organised as Orientation 1 I should say.
I could see the disappointment in the OGFs, Councillors & even the performers during the Finale.
Maybe most of us had experienced Orientation 1, in AJC or other JCs, so we tend to make comparison.
This has made the whole orientation very dry & dead I guess.
The only fun part, where everyone were hyped up, was on the last day, 30 minutes or so before the whole orientation ended. -.-
Well, I could only say I had done my part - cheering & being active most of the times.
Sorry LEOPARDIO OGFs & Councillor-in-charge!
I MISS 17/07!
Yesterday was my last day being with them.
Luckily, it had been quite enjoyable for me for the past 3 days.
& I got to know them more, especially HuiYing! ^^
I wanna thank HuiYing, JieXin, Alfred & JianKai for making the group more lively.
I guess we were the only enthusiastic ones in the group. (Perhaps in the entire Ancient too?) =x Lol.
ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, 17/07! (:
Anyway, I had made my decision on the subject combination I wanna take.
1. H2: Chemistry, Economics & Mathematics & H1: Physics
2. H2: Chemistry, Economics & Mathematics & H1: History
3. H2: Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics & Physics
My third choice was chosen rather randomly & I reckon I will get it.
Yes, I was convinced by my friends to choose a Science subject over a Humans subject, though I have little interest in Physics.
That is all for my future, I guess.
Hopefully, under the guidence of AJC's Physics teachers, I will appreciate Physics more.
Okay, I had also submitted my ODAC write-up yesterday.
That is only the Tier 1 Selection.
After the seniors had read our write-ups, they'll only choose 50 people (out of 70+ people?) for the Selection Course, which includes a 2-day workshop & a camping trip.
& they'll only choose the official members during the Selection Camp.
This is freaking me out, seriously.
I hope I can become a member of AJC ODAC, but that looks heavenly impossible.
'Cause many 1st-intaker ODACians have strong characters and most importantly, they are so much fitter.
& I haven't include the 2nd-intakers yet!
I rather they reject my write-up now, than say "sorry, you're not selected" to me after I had gone through the camp.
This is reality, I guess.
I WILL MISS CAMPING TRIPS SO MUCH if I am not being selected!
Okay, that's about all.
I shall start to MUG real hard like an AJCian during the March Holidays!
JIAYOU! (:
Enjoy your holidays, people!
(But don't forget about your work! Haha.)
Random:
Taken on the last day of our PAEs! 050307!
Cindy, HuiLi, KhaiTing & TSG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOZHI! oink!
No comments:
Post a Comment