I can't help feeling LOW.
): ): ): ): ):
Seriously I don't know why.
I got to know my class just minutes ago.
I am still in class 17/07! Lol.
This is so coincidental.
However, NONE of my PAE classmates is in the same class as me.
Not even my Secondary School Close Friends. *sobs*
ARGH. I am so gonna miss them!
Furthermore, I am so not prepared to make new friends.
Can anyone give me tuition on "How to make new pals in 1 day"?
I'll pay any amount.
Thanks in advance! o.O o.O
I feel so anti-social now.
BLEH.
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAN HUILI!
That pervert! LOL.
"Letters from Iwo Jima" is very, very nice!
No wonder it has won 2 Oscar Awards. Haha.
2 hours & 20 minutes. WOAH, it's so worth it la.
Angela, Belinda, Jessica, JooZhi, Katherine, MinShan & I went to catch it at Westmall this afternoon.
Alright, this post is so random, I know.
Gonna start mugging tomorrow. JIAYOU. /:
No comments:
Post a Comment