Monday, March 05, 2007

BOOOOOOO, the weekends are over.
In 2 days' time, I have to bid goodbye to 17/07. ):
Quite saddening la, 'cause it's like I am beginning to like the class a bit more...
AHHHHHH, sad + sad = sadded!

Saturday 03/03
I went out with Cindy & PeiYu to shop for KhaiTing's present & my sports shoes.
Despite walking around Jurong Point & Queensway for hours, we couldn't find what we wanted. ):
Alright, I am so lazy that I don't wanna get laces for my shoes.
So, it's quite hard to find a nice pair of shoes, without the shoe laces. Haha.
Okay, I shall not be so stubborn on Tuesday then.
At around 6pm, I left & went to my Grandma's (paternal) house for reunion dinner.


Steamboat + BBQ = FILING

After eating, we played Black Jack.
I was lucky; I had won $10 with the $1 I bet every round!
I had quite a number of Black Jacks okay!
& a pair of Acessssss!

Lucky! 5 cards = 21 points! ^^
We went home at around 1030pm.
Aww, too bad my sister is in Vietnam, something's missing uh? Haha.

Sunday 04/03
The usual 3 of us - KhaiTing, MinShan & I went to Civics library to revise our work.


Before & After! (:


She ate them all by herself! (: LOL!
No la.
The 3 of us shared them all.


Okay, look at one of the 'heads' of the plastic fork.
When I was eating a piece of fries, I accidentally chewed that part off! LOL!
It was very -.- la. Haha.
But my teeth are strong, okay?
Drink more milk before you try that out, people! Heh.


Our desk! Messy uh. Haha.
In the afternoon & evening, TakSheng & JunJie joined us respectively.
Coincidentally, we saw ShiLei & her friends too!
New scandal in our class : Ta... & Sh... !!
We joked around and cleared up a lot of misunderstandings with one another.
That's a good thing!
& Yayness! 17/07 is finally having a class gathering tomorrow!
Well, maybe a mini-class gathering.
I'm quite looking forward to it, though. (:
My impression of the class has changed gradually, but we'll be leaving soon lo. ):
Never mind, I shall cherish the remaining time with them! Heh.

On Tuesday, Close Friends will be hitting town!
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
So long never see them already la!
Gonna get my shoes, jacket & maybe a new bag.

Orientaion.
New faces.
New class.
New teachers.
More tutorials.
More tests.
ODAC selection camp.
A mixture of good & bad things coming up.

Alright, I shall end off.
Good night everyone!

17/07!!

No comments: