It's good to feel the keyboard and stare at the screen for hours again. Lol.
My hair is so friggin' short!
OH MY!
I told the auntie I wanna trim like last time.
She just nodded her head and off my hair went! ARGH.
Never mind, it'll grow back, right?
I never regretted cutting my hair, but I am sad that it is shorter than the guys in AJC. ):
LOLLY!
YAY! It's F-R-I-D-A-Y tomorrow!
I am so looking forward to every friday 'cause:
- One more day to the weekends! ^^
- It's a short day; 1 lecture & 1 tutorial only! (:
- ODAC! (:
- Mango Madness only cost $1.50! LOL! (:
Seriously, I have been resisting the temptation of getting myself a cup of Mango Madness this week.
I sounded like a cheapo! Haha.
But don't you think it feels sooooooooo great to endure & wait for the right time to get the thing(s) you desired?
Furthermore, it's like rewarding myself for enduring through this week.
Okay, I know I am lame. -.-
Tuesday 27/02
Hmm, nothing really special happened that day.
I could only recall myself getting a damn C for my first maths test. ):
13/22. How lousy!
Wednesday 28/02
A lot of things happened yesterday.
Some good, some bad; like 2 extremes. Lol.
Lessons were as per normal except for PE. ):
After running the 8 usual rounds, I felt very giddy & weak.
Seriously, I nearly fainted in the toilet.
It was super scary la.
It's like this never happened to me at all, not even during my first PE session in AJC.
After a while, I felt much better though.
PE is tough, but my stamina is a bigger problem.
Maybe I had pushed myself too hard yesterday, or I had simply reached my limit?
This really made me think of the CCA I wanna be in.
Am I really up to it? Will I be a burden to my team mates?
I felt as if my confidence, or whatever you call it, was beaten totally by just this incident.
Haizzzzzz, is this what people call, weak?
..............................................
Okay, enough of the emo part.
After school, we had our last ODAC session and they called it the 'ODAC FINALE'.
I really had a lot of fun with my group & playing the games.
I don't know why, I just find this session exceptionally interesting.
Maybe it's the last session already? Lol.
After the whole thing, the seniors showed us a short video on our ODAC experiences.
All these seemed like the previous week's happening!
I can still remember myself coming for the first ODAC session w/o knowing anyone except for Swiss people.
For now, I can feel this sense of belonging with the J1 ODACians.
I feel more bonded with them, than with my class. =x
40+ of us went to Ang Mo Kio Central to have dinner at KFC after that.
Some of them took bus, some walked there while Jacqueline, Katherine, WenSee & I practically marched there! LOL!
We missed doing footdrill sooooooo much! Haha.
It was certainly fun la.
ODACians were like dominating the KFC. -.-
We tried to sit near each other so that we can bond, but to no avail.
The group was simply too LARGE la.
When the J2s came into the KFC, some of us stood up & clapped (!!!!!!)
The people at my table didn't join in, of course.
SO MALU LA! Haha. =x
We ate, chatted & played games at KFC till 8pm+.
The West-side (MRT) people - Anderson, Bukit Batok, Commonwealth, Fuhua & Swiss!
So funny.
"Friends are people who leave footprints in your life!" (:
Okay, no matter who gets into ODAC, we shall continue to be friends!
Thursday 01/03
TODAY.
A long~~~~~~~~ day.
KhaiTing & I cleared our CWO.
I think the CWO is like meaningless.
We were like free labours; cleaning the tables in hall, flattening the cardboards & sweeping the stage.
Seriously, no one will bother how clean the tables & the stage are tomorrow.
Results are what they are more concerned about, right?
But since it was my fault for going to school very late, I had to do my job.
I swear I won't go to school that late anymore.
I'll choose not to go instead if that's the case. Lol. NO LA!
没有谁能把你抢离 我身旁
你是我的 专属天使
唯我能独占
*screammmmmmmmmmmmmms!*
My new addiction. Lol.
HANA KIMI!!
Now, JieXin, KhaiTing & I will do a specific action for this phrase:
小小的手掌 大大的力量
Our 暗号! Secret Signal! Lol.
Anyway,
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO WILL BE RECEIVING A-LEVEL RESULTS TOMORROW!
Oh my, in 2 years' time, it'll be my turn, hopefully. (DUH!)

These are real cakes, mind you!
(Ps. But not done by my sis la, Haha.)
Alright, good night, everyone! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment