It was a treat from Mabel! Thanks ah. (:
No la, I must return you the money okay?


WenSee had NO PRINCE to share the drink with. Lol.
*Hint hint* (;
I had to ask around for money from my friends simply 'cause I had forgotten to bring money to school today.
ARGH! Damn fed up with myself la.
ABSENT-MINDED. ):
I wonder how much memory space is left in my brain.
512MB? 256MB? Or 128MB?
I wanna a new 10GB memory card, for my brain la!!
J1s were dismissed at 1245pm today.
HuiLi, Katherine, WenSee & I stayed back to see the release of the A's results, as well as to support HweeYen & seniors. Lol.
We waited at the pavillion near the canteen meanwhile.
& we saw a bat!!
Alright, the bat is still there, since Wednesday.
Super scary la.
It's still ALIVE man!
I can see it moving its head at times practically! Oh man..
Hmm, a BATMAN in AJC?
Nah, impossible.. Haha!

Too bad I couldn't zoom any further 'cause it'll be very blur..
Come AJC to see & experience it yourself! Lol.
The results were generally very good, except for General Paper. =x
67 people failed. ):
That was scary la.
I really cannot imagine what the person will do if he/she has straight As and an E for GP.
On the lighter note, I feel happy for those who had gotten their desired results.
Congrats to HweeYen & others! (:
It's time for them to proceed on to the next phase of their lives, I guess.
ALL THE BEST!
I guess many of my classmates will skip school on Monday.
Very sad la, I can't give them the cards I had made for them!
There's a note behind each & every card as well.
I wrote them all by myself, okay!
In case I really cannot distribute them, here it is!

Thanks for being with me for this 2 months, 17/07!
I simply LOVE the number S-E-V-E-N la!
My birthdate this year is very special - 070707! Lol.
But I am not very looking forward to that day.
1 year older = higher expectations of my behaviour & attitute = must be more mature
So, are birthdays worth celebrating? Haha.
Random pictures:

Naruto! My favourite anime!
This was what we bought for WenSee 1 month ago for her 17th birhtday.
I wish I can have them for myself. -.- Lol.

KFC after ODAC Finale!
Our new friend from Fuhua, WeiCheng.
Plus MuiMui (Cute name!!) & RongJie too!
From left: WeiCheng, WenSee, Jacqueline & JinMin.
Maybe he can be your prince la, WenSee! Haha.
It has been raining these few days.
Take care of yourselves & don't fall sick, people!
Till then! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment