Monday, February 26, 2007

YAYNESS! :D
I've finally gotten my handphone back! *beams*
After 18 days of repair at the Nokia Headquarters, it has finally returned to my side. Lol.
I must be extra careful when using it from today onwards. (:

& I've watched 'The Protege' with MinShan just now at Causeway Point.
It is a nice movie; the plot is simple and meaningful.
I didn't realise that 2 hours had passed & VOOOOOOM, the movie had ended.
This is so worth watching, people!
"People take drugs because of the emptiness in them. So, is the drug or the emptiness in one more deadly?"
Aiyah, translate it in chinese yourself la! Lol.

I'm gonna spend tonight messing with my phone.
Hopefully it'll not give me problems anymore.
AHHHH, I have to sleep in my bedroom all by myself tonight! ): Haha.
My sister had arrived in Vietnam at around 3pm according to my mother.
Safe & sound! ^^

Okay, I guess the rain has stopped.
I'm going to trim my hair. Wahahas.
& I know what you're going to say. Lol.
"Are you crazy? Your hair is already short enough!"
Well, that's me la! Haha.

Neoprints taken yesterday after chionging our tutorials at Civic library:

KhaiTing, MinShan & I! (: (: (:

Anyway, Standard Curves & Atomic MCQ done!!

No comments: