Monday, March 19, 2007

ARGH.
School will be reopening tomorrow.
1 week of holiday is gonna be over soon, without me realising it.
Whether or not I have wasted this holiday, depends on how I look at it.
Yes, 'cause I haven't even finish a single tutorial! =x
No, 'cause I had spent quality time with Close Friends & friends! (:

I'm having a bad flu now. ):
It must be the aftermath of staying in the library for long hours yesterday & for the past few weekends.
I had a bad night as well!
Damn those people!
It was 1am already yet 10+ Indian workers were still laughing and clapping loudly in a flat opposite my house! (I bet they were watching PORN la.)
I was woken up by them many, many times!
I couldn't get to sleep even after they had left at around 2am.
All the way till 3am, I think.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

I really can't imagine how weird I'll look in AJC's uniform tomorrow. Lol.
Hopefully I can get along with my classmates as well. Aww..

On a lighter note:
Thanks for giving me good advices at the tagboard, people!

WeiJie: I also don't know. Haha. I got P(H1)CME(H2). That's what I wanna. You JIAYOU too! Take care! (:

HuiLi: Serious?! I don't even know MOMO's full name la. Haha. I think you'll be happier if she's in your class. Lol! Anyway, don't deny the fact that you're a PERVERT! Haha. Take care! (:
MinShan: Haha. Hopefully you can adapt well! H2 Chemistry & Econs rock la! Haha. I LOVEEEEE that combination. Lol. I enjoy going out with you all too! I gonna miss all those KBox sessions & library-mugging trips! Take care! (:

SeokHoon: Yo Hoon! Hee. JIAYOU to you too. Yah lo, mugging ... =x Yup, I wanna join ODAC, but have to go through a selection camp. No matter what CCA you joining, JIAYOU! Maybe you can also consider Councillor? The one you had joined during PAE (SCAPE)? Haha. Hope to cya soon & take care! (:

Jonathan: Thanks thanks! You JIAYOU too, especially for your A's! (:

HweeYen: Hopefully can get along with them. Haha. Thanks! Yah, BLOCK 11! Haha. Got a lot of your memories too, right? Haha. Take care! (:

MuiLing: Haha. Thanks! Okay, I'll try to get to know and click with my classmates. But I think I'll still go back to my Secondary School friends whenever possible. =x New cliques won't form that easy, I guess. I mean 4 years of friendship is so much stronger la. Haha. I'll JIAYOU anyway! You take care too! (:

Random:

We so loveeeeeeeeeeee SHORT HAIR!
(Grabbed from KhaiTing's blog. Lol.)

Hmm, I've yet to receive the photos taken at KBox & Sentosa!
So, I shall go & do a few sums now la.
Till then!

No comments: