Monday, February 26, 2007

In 24 hours' time, my sister will be leaving for Vietnam.
She's on a business attachment & will be away for the whole of 2 months!
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
How sad.
I'll have no one to talk to, bicker with (=x), vent my anger on (=xx) & share bedtime secrets.
Hmm, I guess I just have to survive on myself for this 2 months.
Hopefully, she'll be back with the things I wanna too! Wahahas.

Okay, I've done something ultra lame. -.-
I've taken 2 picturs of my sister's luggage! Lol.
That alone weighs 15+kg!
I wonder how she's going to carry it all the way to the airport. Haha.
I'm so gonna laugh at her la. =x


Her luggage - Front view!


Top view! Lolly.

Alright, all the best to her for the trip.
Bon Voyage! (:

I gonna go now.
I'll be meeting KhaiTing & MinShan at Civics library later, to do our tutorials!
Oh my, can you believe it?
I'm like finally doing my work? YAY!
3 Cheers for me.. Haha. -.-
Have a niceeeeeeeeeee day, people!

No comments: