Sunday, February 18, 2007

YAY!
Finally, I've tidied my room.
Left with the sweeping and the mopping, which will be done by my sister! ^^
So, here I am blogging.

In the midst of packing my desk, I've found my Sketch Book.
I have started this book since 2005 and I have only drawn Naruto characters.
So, there aren't a lot of sketches and they aren't anything great. Haha.
Anyway, presenting to you:



My Sketch Book! But the cover isn't drawn by me, I'm not that pro can? (:



My FIRST proper sketch! NARUTO. It's rather ... ugly. Lol. [010205]

My SECOND piece! NEJI. A bit of improvement? No? ^^ [230205]

My THIRD piece! KAKASHI. My favourite character! (: But, my drawing ... Hee. [160505]

My FORTH piece! 3rd HOKAGE. I think it's the nicest of all my sketches. Haha. [170505]


My FIFTH piece! ROCK LEE & NEJI. I've combined them since it's only their faces. [260506 & 270506] 1 year later! Lol.

My SIXTH piece! NARUTO. What a failure. -.- First piece using a Black Marker. [300906]

My SEVENTH piece! NARUTO. A better one after that failure one! Lol. [300906]

My EIGHTH piece! NARUTO. Another failure one, using a Black Marker. -.- [011006]


My NINTH piece! KAKASHI. Finally, I know how to use the Black Marker to draw. Haha. But his hair a bit too short I think. Lol. [011006]

If you think my drawings have insulted the Anime, I'm really sorry then. Haha.
Hmm, it seems like I've not done any for this year.
My hands are getting itchy, but my mind doesn't want me to work. Lol.
I shall see how then.

Okay, gonna bathe & go over to my Grandmother's house soon!
STEAMBOAT! ((:
Till then!

No comments: