The 3-day-New Year-Holiday is over!
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
I have not rested enough! *pouts*
LOL!
As usual, I overslept today & missed the train.
So, the usual people had to wait for me at Woodlands. Sorry!
I am damn drained out now.
My brain is like very saturated lo; cannot think properly. Lol.
Feeling very sleepy & tired after the morning extended PE, half-day of lessons & ODAC.
The turnout for ODAC wasn't good today. =x
But orienteering is fun! (:
I now know how to use a compass, with a map! ^^
'Cause last time in SJAB, we were taught how to use the compass only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AHHHHHH!
Too sleepy to update.
I think I'll do it over the weekends.
Still have to study for Maths test, maybe later.
Someone can take a knife and kill me, please? Lol.
Cya people!
Have a good night's rest today! (I hope for one too. Haha.)
No comments:
Post a Comment