I only needa go to school for like 1 and half days? Lol.
I only had Econs lecture & Maths tutorial today.
After that, it was the CNY Concert - Not bad, I should say.
Anyway, thanks all for the valentine's day presents! <3333 Haha.
I've finished cleaning half of my room, still left with some nitty-gritty stuff.
Hopefully it can be done by tonight, if not tomorrow morning!
I'm so looking forward to reunion dinner (steamboat) at my Grandmother's house tomorrow!
All my cousins will be coming! Wheet!
(This also marks the start of my Ang Bao collection! Wahahas.)
We gonna play Mahjong and card games till daybreak, probably. (:
Ironically, I still find that CNY is a fussy festival!
Don't ask me why.. Haha.
Hope everyone has bought your new year clothes & goodies!
ENJOY THIS 3 DAYS OF HOLIDAY! Wahahas.
Okay, at least there's something I can look forward to in school next week - ODAC!
We have not had ODAC for like 2 weeks? Lol.
I wonder what the seniors had planned for us next week. Haha.
Actually I don't like the selection camp.
Although I know the effort the seniors are putting in to organise one, it's rather cruel to eliminate almost half of the J1s now.
It's like we are kinda bonded already but we'll be separating soon.
When we see each other, we may even say more than just a 'hi' or a 'bye'.
I haven't had the chance to know more of J1 ODACians ...
& I face high possibility to be elimated! ):
I'm not fit enough to be selected la, seriously.
Maybe I shall start hunting for a second CCA on the 2nd CCA Carnival Day.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. ODAC~~
Lol.
Fine, I shall quit whining.
Enjoy your day, people! ^^
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Random:

Err, I know X'mas was over 2 months ago ... Lol.
MILUBING! My motivation! (:
Though sadly, I missed their gig last Saturday. Haha.
Powerrrrrrr la! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment