AHHHHHH!
KhaiTing & I went to school late, on purpose, just to skip the first 2 periods of GP.
We got to school at 915am & were booked by the guard for CWO.
(CWO=Corrective Work Order.) WTH!
Worse of all, RED SHORTS wanna give me something for valentine's initally!
In the end, he gave them to a senior 'cause he couldn't find me & thought I'm not coming to school today. -_-'''
Those were home made cookies made out of his love & passion!! Haha.
(Quoted from his sms. Lol.)
But I really wanna thank him; I only spoke to him for like 5 times?
Anyway, it's the thought that counts la. (:
Maybe I shall get him something in return. Lalalala..
4E2 is gonna split; we all had chosen different JCs/Polys.
That's quite a sad thing.
I'm so gonna miss them & the lessons with Swiss teachers!
'Cause AJC is certainly going to be damn stressful & competitive.
Though many claimed that it's a 'MUGGER SCHOOL', I seriously think that there's nothing wrong with it.
(Anyway, I am not a pro-AJC or what.)
You just have to endure this for 2 years and it may assure you with good results.
MUG THEN MUG LA! Haha.
Okay, I better buck up in AJC if not I won't be able to make it for my A's or even my Promos!
Friends & ODAC shall be my moral support!
JIAYOU! Lol.
Siannnnnn, haven't tidy my room.
CNY's nearing & my relatives will be coming over to my house on Sunday.
HOW HOW?
CNY is such a fussy festival. Lol!
Random:

WeiQi's (from MLB) drawing, using charcoal.
He's damn pro la, I tell you! (:
MLB power la!
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA!
No comments:
Post a Comment