Regina has got an interesting post in her blog about the origin of Valentine's day! (:
I went out with my siblings yesterday - to Lot1 KBox!
We certainly sang to our hearts' content! Lol.
However, we didn't take a single photo. ):
Damn, my handphone is still at Nokia Headquarters since 8 February.
Hopefully I can get it back soon.
I went to Jurong Point (again, for 3 consecutive days!) to celebrate Belinda's birthday and get some CNY stuff.
I only managed to meet Angela, Belinda, Jessica, JooZhi, Katherine, KhaiTing, Melissa, PeiYu & WenSee today.
So, they had became my dates for Valentine's day! Lol.
Yesssssssssss, I've finally bought my CNY clothes.
My mum keeps forcing me to get tights, but I think I'll look SUPER FAT in those. ARGH.
Being an obedient kid, I'll get them faithfully by tomorrow.
Yah, right. Haha.
Last but not least, HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO ALL!
Aww, Cindy & I ... LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment