Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I know these pictures are due quite sometime ago, but I just find them interesting!





Jacqueline, Katherine, Nigel and I went to Ang Mo Kio Central's Pizza Hut for dinner after ODAC sometime last week I think.
The rest dined at the KFC next door.
We were like 'outcasts', but who cares? Lol.
The meal was filling, but costly. (:

Okay, I promise I'll post at least 1 picture for my every post.
I suppose this will make my posts more interesting to read, right? Haha.

Anyway, I went out with Jessica and Katherine today.
Thankfully, I saw Rong Jie (aka RED SHORTS!) at Jurong Point.
'Cause my handphone's battery was flat and I couldn't find the two of them.
So, I borrowed his phone and found them!
Thanks, you are my saviour! Haha.
(If not I'll have to walk around Jurong Point like an idiot. Haha.)
We shopped around Jurong Point for 2 hours or so and bought a wallet each!
Too bad my new handphone had been sent for repair, if not you'll get to see how LES our wallets are! Lol.
After that, we went to Katherine's house to do the JAE thing.
DAMN MY COMPUTER; IT BROKE DOWN YESTERDAY NIGHT & ROY FIXED IT TODAY AFTERNOON! Haha.

My choices are as follow:
1. ANDERSON JC SCIENCE
2. ANDERSON JC ARTS
3. SAINT ANDREW'S JC SCIENCE
4. SAINT ANDREW'S JC ARTS
5. PIONEER JC SCIENCE
6. PIONEER JC ARTS
7. SOME POLY COURSE
8. SOME POLY COURSE
9. SOME POLY COURSE
10. SOME POLY COURSE
11. NIL
12. NIL

I simply filled up choices 8-12 so the whole thing looks more complete(?) ! =x
So that I'll have more variety I guess. Lol.
Hopefully I can get into AJC! (:

This week no ODAC. ):
CNY is nearing, but I haven't gotten my clothes!
HOW? Haha.

No comments: