Sunday, February 25, 2007

IT'S THE WEEKENDS FINALLY! Yayness!
Oh no, I think I really dread going to school, A LOT.
We only had 3 days of school this week & I couldn't stand it already. Lol.
Anyway, as promised, I gonna update on last week's happening.
It's gonna be a long post; bear with me, people!

Saturday 17/02
It was New Year's eve!
We went over to my Grandmother's house for steamboat.
This year was rather special as we had BBQ as well. Cool!
Too bad my handphone was still NOT READY for collection, otherwise I would have taken photos! ):
The kids helped to BBQ food and serve the adults.
We had fun 'experimenting' various ways of BBQ-ing & stuff. Lol.
(Ps. We're not free labours okay!)
Eventually, our reward was more & more Ang Baossssss!
Our parents didn't allow us to play overnight.
But I was happy to see my Grandmother, uncles, aunts & cousins again!

Sunday 18/02
We woke up quite early to prepare ourselves for visitations later in the day.
My siblings & I before we set off! (:


(Ps. In fact, I'm taller than my sister actually!)
We visited 4 families and got home in the late afternoon.
After which, I indulged myself in TV & New Year goodies. =x
Sinful. Lol.

Monday 19/02


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHAITING!

Today, all my relatives (paternal) came over to my house at around 2pm.
My siblings & I sorta had to entertain them since we were the host.
They played a few rounds of BlackJack then we all went over to my 3rd Uncle's house at around 4pm.
My sister & brother gambled again, but I didn't! ^^
See, I am a good girl. Haha.
So, I just watched them play.
Also, we took many photos with our cousins.
This was especially memorable as we only get to see each other like once or twice in a year.
Quite saddening, right?
Then we left at around 6pm and went home for dinner.
After that, we went over to our Grandmother's house & played mahjong!
I didn't want to play initially but they were short of 1 player. Lol.
In the end, I was the biggest winner!
Out of the 15 rounds we played, I had won at least 9 rounds! Haha.
Lady Luck is with the Horses this year! (:

Tuesday 19/02
It was the last day of the 3-day holiday yet I have not touch a single tutorial. =x
22 4E2-ians went to Mrs Wai's house in the afternoon!



Me & Jessica!


Katherine & I!


5 out of the 7 WOOOOOO! (:
Belinda, Katherine, Cindy, Me & Melissa!
Missing: Jessica & KhaiTing

For no reason, the 22 of us didn't manage to take a group photo! Lol.
We left Mrs Wai's house at around 5pm and some of us went to VivoCity.
Belinda, Cindy, Jessica, Katherine, HiaJing & I dined at Secret Recipe.
The others had Burger King.
The meal was very filing and it cost me a grand $22!
But it was quite worthwhile I guess.
I had Mushroom Soup for the appetizer.


Main course! Chicken Spaghetti!

Cindy & I shared the deserts.
YUMMY!


The Award-winning Marble Cheese Cake! Delicious!


Chocolate Sundae! I wonder how much CALORIES I had gained. Lol.

We went home after dinner at 9pm plus.
I so love 4E2ians!! (:

Wednesday 21/02
School was as usual that day.
Boring lectures + boring tutorials. =x
Fortunately, there was ODAC. Phewwwww..
It was Orienteering & I had learnt quite a number of things.
1. Read the map using a compass
2. How to pitch a dome-shaped tent
I guess I'll miss ODAC, especially the people, after next Wednesday!
3 cheers for ODAC!

Thursday 22/02
School was exceptionally dull & dry that day.
It was a long day as our last lesson ended at 615pm. ):
KhaiTing was absent due to family matters too.
This made my day even worse. ): Lol.
Yah, I had my first Maths common test too - Partial Fractions & Binominal.
Well, I was so screwed.
Hmm, nothing much to mention about that day anyway.

Friday 23/03
YAY! HuiLi & KhaiTing were back in school!
So envious of HuiLi.
She went to Australia for A WEEK during the Chinese New Year!
Oh man, I can imagine how much fun she was having while I was in school suffering. Lol!
School was as usual yesterday.
J1s had this Inter-class Speak Easy Competition.
This reminded me of Deborah!
She's super pro in public-speaking, I tell you! Haha.
HuiLi & I rotted after school while waiting for our CCAs to start.
We had fun chatting with Mabel too.
The ODAC session was rather dry
But the seniors had tried their best to make it interesting. (:
I now can pitch a tent more confidently, I guess.
But I have to really buck up in my knots & lashings. =x
We ended off by taking a group photo!
Next Wednesday will be the last session! ): ): ): Sobs.
I'm so gonna miss all ODACians!
Hopefully I can get back my handphone by then.
AJC ODAC rocks! ^^
Joyce wanna WenSee & I to do footdrill! Argh.
I guess my footdrill is getting rusty, but fortunately, I still have the 'jerk' for my turnings.

Okay, I'm done with my last week's happening.
Sorry for the long, long post.

I shall hereby declare that I'm gonna be a GOOD GIRL & finish all my tutorials on time!
I have been slacking since the start of the PAE!
No way!
I don't wanna waste my time anymore!
I must buck up & start to get things done seriously!
ALL THE WAY, TSG!

Hopefully I can get into AJC for JAE!
& KhaiTing, Nigel, Sahmadi or WeiJie will be my OGF for the orientation! (:

That's all, folks!

No comments: