Thursday, February 01, 2007

YAY!
I really enjoyed every ODAC session, ever since the first one.
The seniors are greattttt & the programmes they organised were fun!
Kudos to them! (:
My motivation to go school everyday is ODAC, seriously. Haha.
Lectures & Tutorials simply bore me out la. =x

The activity for today is Rock-Climbing.
It was fun! (:
It was not as tiring as I had done 2 years ago, during my Sec Two Camp.
I think I am a bit fitter now.
But still, it is so not enough la..
Must continue to train so that I can be fit & be a part of AJ ODAC officially! YAY!
But I seriously think that I am a so-not-determined person. ):
During the climb, I had no confidence to pull myself up as the 'rock' was too far away.
I really thought that I couldn't do it, despite I had the energy to go on then.
I gave up ultimately 'cause I was not confident enough! Argh!
I cannot think that way man!
Next time, if I ever had the chance to climb again, I must believe in myself & conquer the wall! Lol.
JIAYOU
! Haha. (:

School is getting more boring day by day.
Especially with heaps of tutorials & class tests. Argh!
I must adapt to JC life asap.
If not I may lag behind when the 'real' school term begins.
AJC is a really good school; I love the environment & the people! (:
Hopefully I can get in!
Damn scared la!
The results will be out NEXT WEEK.
It's like VOOOOOOOOOOOM, so fast la!
Bless me, bless me.
My nightmare please DON'T EVER COME TRUE!
Thanks! Lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIQI!

No comments: