Monday, January 29, 2007

I AM BACK FROM ODAC KAYAKING!
It was very, very, very fun! LOL. (a bit too exaggerating la.)
But seriously, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
Okay, gonna back-track a bit to the day before the kayaking course.

26th Jan
Katherine & WenSee came over to my house to make sandwiches for the kayak trip.
'Cause we were supposed to prepare our own lunch there.
We had lots of fun; coming up with creative ideas to 'decorate' our sandwiches.
Well, I think mine looked okay, but let me show you Kat's & WenSee's masterpieces.
Super funny can!

Kat's! Can you see a Santa-like face? That's CHEESE by the way! Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


That's obviously Kat's. -_____-''' CHEESEY wordings! Haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


WenSee's! That's a PIYO for your information. -____-'''

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


WenSee's! She said must show Cindy this! Haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Kat's! This is WenSee's birthday bread. Lol. But nice right?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


WenSee's! Her HAM roll.. Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Mine! But the word 'SG' was done by Kat. Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


That's all for the sandwich-making part.
I think we had spent about 3 hours plus playing & making the sandwiches. Lol.
By the way, WeiJie said that it was nice! (: Thanks!

27th Jan
Jacqueline, JinMin, Katherine, WenSee, Nigel, WeiJie & I met up in the morning before reporting to AJC.
JinMin, Katherine, WenSee & I were in the same group, Group 3.
While Nigel was in Group 2 & Jacqueline & WeiJie were in Group 4.
Basically, I knew almost everyone in Group 3 'cause they were either my clique, my classmates or my past ODAC group mates. Lol.
My kayak partner was Nicholas! (:
He's a nice guy & from Maris Stella's SJAB too!
Unfortunately, he didn't get to kayak for a long distance as he has seasick.
I had to 'ferry' him back to shore twice.
But I like kayaking a lot, so I don't mind. Haha.
Anyway, I changed partners four times!
'Cause my partners all have seasick. Lol.
So I was like kayaking to & fro the shore. Damn tired, but fun la! XD
We kayak-ed from morning 10am plus to 4pm plus. (Plus half an hour of lunch break.)
After which we helped to keep the equipment & washed up.
The bus trip back to AJC was super funny.
Katherine and I sat together, with Kendrick & Nicholas next to us.
It just happened that Kendrick was from Catholic High's SJAB too! Lol.
So, we had fun talking about our SJAB, boasting how powerful our zones are, the new version of CPR & so on.
Damn crap la.

We reached AJC at 5pm plus.
Then Jacqueline, JinMin, Katherine, WenSee, Nigel, WeiJie & I went to Lot1 for dinner.
We had fun chatting & recalling our days in Swiss.
I laughed until my cheeks & stomach muscles ached la! Lol.
So, we went home at around 9pm after buying WenSee's present. ^^
What a fun-filled day for me!

Seriously, I think that the bond between Swiss people in AJC is getting stronger day by day.
That's a good sign!
I really hope that we can stay in AJC (& in ODAC of course) & more Swiss people can join us!
I look forward to the results day, 'cause I don't wanna wait any more!
It's kinda torturing me. Hmm..

Anyway, 4E2 class gathering is on 4th Feb!
& on 3rd Feb, I have this ODAC Bike Hike thing, organised by NUS. Lol.
We have to cycle from 7am on 3rd Feb to 7am on 4th Feb around Singapore.
Jacqueline, WeiJie & Katherine (Probably) will be going too.
It's optional for J1s but I really wanna go. (:
So, 4E2-ians, don't be shocked if you see Kat, WeiJie & I with PANDA EYES when we meet up.
OMG! We'll stink you too! Lol.

Life in AJC will get better, w/o lectures & tutorials! Haha.
But with ODAC & Swiss people, it's fun!
I need some SWISS ROLLS la! Lol.

Random pictures:

WenSee isolating herself between the bookshelves in AJ's library! Lol.

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY WENSEE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pardon me for my FAT THIGHS. Lol. Can you see the colour difference? This is after kayaking by the way. COOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, for those who don't know yet, I had changed my hairstyle since last last Wednesday.
I wanted it to be like Ella, in Hua Yang, but I guess it's a failure? Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's all! (:

No comments: