This weekend had a tiring one for me, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
3rd Feb
I went to Jurong JC Carnival with JooZhi & Katherine.
JooZhi rebonded her hair by the way! (: Nice.
We went off at around 5pm then Katherine & I went to Woodlands to meet Jacqueline & WeiJie.
We then boarded Bus 966 at 7pm & off we go for Night-Biking!
We reached East Coast Park quite on time and the event commenced at around 10pm.
Jacqueline, Katherine, WeiJie and I were in the same group.
We had to cycle from East Coast Park to the North part of Singapore to complete our tasks.
The first stop was at Sengkang.
We were the last competitive group to arrive.
This was quite demoralizing, especially when the station master told us that we were like 30 minutes later than the others. ):
After finishing the task, we had to go all the way to Bishan Junction 8.
It was a very long trip and we cycled through many ulu places.
We even stopped in front of Hotel 81 and bought some food from the 7-11 nearby. Lol.
Our spirits were lifted up when we saw Kendrick's team when we were reaching J8.
They were like 45 minutes ahead of us when we did the first station and yet we managed to meet them at the second station.
This meant that we were quite fast! YAY! (:
The second station was quite fun & we even took a picture at the end.
After which, we cycled to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, where we took a picture with a BIG TOMATO.
(It is just a sign board anyway.)
The residents there really know how to enjoy life.
There was a KBox at the HDB Flat! OMG la.. So Shiok!
After that we cycled to Yio Chu Kang Stadium and counted the number of flag poles.
It was 3am plus then & we had to cycle all the way back to East Coast Park.
This was the real challenge.
I was all drained out then.
Luckily, I had good & encouraging team mates.
I wanna thank WeiJie especially, for planning the routes for us, not blaming me for pulling him down as I have weak stamina and all the encouragement from him!
Also, sorry for tolerating me at times when I sorta got pissed off when you kept stopping & looking at the street directory.
I didn't want to stop as my butt was hurting a lot then.
Really, really sorry!
& THANKS!
The girls were so glad that you were in our team!
3 CHEERS TO WEIJIE!
Okay, the trip back was very, very far.
We cycled from Yio Chu Kang to Ang Mo Kio to Bishan to Upper Paya Lebar to Paya Lebar to Eunos and finally to East Coast Park.
We got back on time, at 545am!
It was like a dream; I couldn't believe that I had endured through this 8-hour cycling expedition.
This was really a test of stamina, determination, endurance and team-work.
I really had this SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT. (:
KUDOS TO JACQUELINE, KATHERINE & WEIJIE who had made this possible! you guys rock!
4th Feb
Although we didn't win anything, this was a good experience for me.
I got to know some new places in Singapore as well! Lol.
After debriefing, we changed out & got out of East Coast Park at 8am plus.
Katherine, WeiJie & I headed to Sentosa while Jacqueline went home.
I was almost drained out then & many 4E2-ians who came said that I looked tired.
I am weak! Lol.
I really appreciate those who went yesterday.
It was nice meeting you guys & I believe that the bonding will be still there, as always!
I had dedicated my whole sunday to 4E2, the beach, the sun & the sea.
4E2 ROCK! (;
Sun-tanning was not that successful as the sun was not strong enough.
But I guess I had absorbed sufficient UV-light to burn some parts of my skin. Lol.
We played at Palawan Beach from 10am plus all the way to 5pm plus.
For most of the time, we were competing school cheers. Lol.
FUN!
& I actually slept on the beach, under the sun with Katherine!
I guess we were simply TOOOOOOOO tired. ^^
Cindy buried Katherine and I & she helped us wash off the sand on our bodies.
This sounded real
We had dinner at the Hawker Centre at Habour Front Bus Interchange.
The majority went to Vivo City after that but I decided to go home.
So, WeiJie & I boarded Bus 963, which took us 1 hour plus before reaching home at 7pm plus.
I didn't manage to catch Superstar Grand Final as I dozed off while watching the TV! ):
I still feel tired despite having 15 hours of sleep.
I AM SO DEPRIEVED OF SLEEP! Lol.
Many Swiss people in AJC skipped school today, particularly the 4E2-ians.
Shall not mention names lest they curse me or what. Lol.
Okay, I shall stop here.
Pardon me for the long & wordy post! Haha.
I shall get all the photos taken from Hariz and Jacqueline.
I had brought my digital camera but I didn't take a single photo!
See you all around! (:
& yah, I had fun crashing PJC on last Friday with HuiLi, JinMin, Katherine, KhaiTing, MinShan, Regina & WenSee.
It was their BBQ Orientation.
Thanks Cindy & JooZhi for accompanying us! (:
LOVE YOU TWO! omg. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment