Sunday, January 21, 2007

I saw a stretch of RAINBOW at the netball court in AJC yesterday, with ODAC mates!
Sadly, we were about to play the water game & I think no one took a shot of that.
WHAT A PITY! haha.
It's the 2nd time I've seen a rainbow this year! (:
2007 is gonna be a great year for us all!

And yah, I've decided to dedicate this post to my friend.
I shall not mention her name here. Haha.
I hope that she'll cheer up & think positively.
You can do it, woman!

I don't like to make comparison.
But I tend to compare with others subconsciously.
That's human nature, I guess.
However, don't overlook the strength in yourself.
Heaven is fair; you may suck in this thing but rock in another.
So, whatever it is, make full use of your stronger points & keep improving on your weaker ones.
And, one more important thing:
DON'T EVER FEEL INFERIOR,
'cause every single one of us is special! (:
Woman, you rock la, seriously!
You never fail to entertain & bring laughter to me.
You just have to discover more of your 'good-ness', okay?
BE STRONG!

Alright, I'm done.
Hope that woman will read my post & feels better about herself after that? Lol.
JIAYOU!

17/07 consists of a bunch of interesting people.
There're 20 of us; 8 girls & 12 guys.
The guys are really talkative & crappy, but somehow entertaining? Lol.
The girls are more united; we hang out together often.
I shall anticipate my days with class 17/07!

Anyway, JC lectures are somewhat boring. =x
The class is way too big & the teaching pace is way too fast.
I really miss having lessons in Swiss.
Maybe I am used to the'spoon-feed' teaching method. ):
Never mind, I gonna make full use of these 3 months & get used to the JC life!

No comments: