I didn't go to school today.
My throat is in such a pain that my voice literally changes whenever I open my mouth to speak.
Moreover, the cough syrup is making me drowsy, very drowsy..
Arrr.. That feeling suck.
So, I've decided to skip school for just today. (:
Cindy told me that the O's results may be released on 9th February.
But I pray hard that it will not be on that day.
My intuition tells me that something real bad will happen to me on that day; I reckon it's the O's thing.
Make it on the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th, but certainly not on the 9th!
Hopefully my throat will get better before this Saturday comes.
I'll be attending a kayaking course with my ODAC mates at East Coast!
I'm really looking forward to it, especially when Jin Min, Katherine & WenSee are in the same group as I am.
So, please, let my throat recover fully!
Okay, I need to catch some forty-winks!
Damn the medicine! ):<
No comments:
Post a Comment