Sunday, January 14, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE!
I am back. lol.
It has been quite a while since I last blogged. Haha.
Thanks for tagging, people!

Well, I think I am quite settled in AJC; adaptable.
The seniors are great, lectures are okay, but the breaks are SUPER LONGGGGG.
Eg. Last friday, I had one lesson only (0745-0845), but had to stay in school for CCA in the afternoon. (1630-1900)
So, can you imagine, I am practically free for like 7 hours plus?!
Fortunately, we had plans & did not rot our time away in school. (;
And I am in class 17/07, with KhaiTing! YAY!
Anyway, I had signed up for ODAC as my CCA - my ONE & ONLY choice. lol.
Hope I can get in as there'll be a selection test in Term 2. *fingers crossed*
I must keep myself fit la! Argh.
GYM, here I come!!!

Meanwhile, please keep me updated with your schools!
You can tag me, sms me or even call me! Haha.
I MISS SWISS! ((:

No comments: