Thursday, November 30, 2006

THANKS EVERYONE!

Thanks for tagging at my blog.
The comments are very funny & touching as well.
I am so glad I still have you all!
Okay, I am fine now, after watching Gakuen Alice.
I woke up early, specially, to continue watching the anime. LOL.
Gonna dedicate this post to those who had tagged.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! (sound mushy. lol.)

MeiHui: That PIYO is cute! but I didnt say I gonna be one. TSUBASA!! haha. (:

KhaiTing: LOL. Thanks for being there. Cindy & I will do it aft lights out, so you dont get to see. Wahahahas! Imagine me & you = Entertaining? OMG! (: take care & cya! (:

Cindy: Natsume here, Natsume there! Where am I to you?! haha. I AM NOT PIYO! haha. Though it is damn cute! Teddy also! haha. Thanks for introducing Gakuen Alice to me. lol. You & Paigu crawl there together, sure very funny! more entertaining then imagine me & you! LOL. You so lessy! haha. Next time tag more then your name will appear everywhere! LOL. cya lessy! *muack!* lol. (:

Belinda: Sure, when you return, we must go out at least once. No one wans to employ me. LOL. I think never mind already, since she doesnt wan to go. If I force her, she also wont feel happy. Okay, I'll think of you, behind Cindy's back! haha. You buy me 1 bananas, buy JOO 2! haha. Thanks leh! Yeap, I am okay already! (: Thanks! The MSN thing, never mind. Cya! Have fun in Aus!

JooZhi: Piyo-Chan -.- haha. Thanks for being there! I am okay le. (: haha. Later throughout the chalet can see 2 Paigus cracking their BONES. omg. haha. Got banana song one meh? LOL. Later chalet we play games, forfeit will be EATING BANANAS! haha. Aus bananas leh, you also dont wanna! haha. You also JIAYOU! Must learn by next year then go SuperBand. =x Audition sure out already! LOL. Cya & take care!

Katherine: Mikan & Hotaru like a bit les! haha. But I really like their extensive friendship! OMG. Stop dreaming in my blog. What true love has surfaced.. OMG! haha. Anyway I am okay with that. As long as in my heart got Andou Tsubasa can already! Whahahahas! Baka you head la! Luckily never use the Moron Gun! So funny. Thanks for introducing Gakuen Alice to me. lol. In all, you go back to your GAARA la! haha. cya & take care! (:

MuiLing: Hopefully I can get in AJC. It's not a must, but I wanna go. haha. It's hard & tough in there? I'll try my best then. Thanks for the advice & encouragement. You JIAYOU in RP too! cya & take care! (:

No comments: