Friday, December 01, 2006

Hey I am back from banana-chan's (aka JOOZHI) house.
I went there to learn guitar with her but we ended up playing most of the time.
That pervert, took photos of me & photoshop-ed them before putting them on her blog.
She must have eaten too many bananas to do that. (:

It's really hard to master guitar.
I kowtow to those who are pros in guitar, eg. NIC! hee..
For 5 hours or so, (but I think I practiced for like 1 hour or lesser only ^^), I only managed to learn the E Phryglan Scale, A Blues Scale, A major & C Major.
Like WTH was I doing then can? LOL.
I still have lots of work to do.
With all those C, D, E, F, G majors & minors.. *.* (my eyes can see stars already!)
My fingers arent getting used to it as they hurt when I pressed on the strings too hard.
I must buck up!
Remember my goal: To master guitar by next year.
I CAN DO IT! hee.. (;

Anyway I've finished all the 26 episodes of Gakuen Alice.
It's so nice & funny.
If I have the time, I'll put some pictures of the characters & talk about them.
ANDDDD, provided my blog allows me to do so. LOL.
Hopefully there'll be Season 2! (;
By the way, Close Friends have some nicknames related to Gakuen Alice.
Cindy = Mikan-Chan
Katherine = Hotaru-Chan
JooZhi = Banana-Chan (but she insisted that she wanna be Ruka. Okay, fine. lol.)
WenSee = Mrs Teddy-Chan (wife of Teddy!)
SiewGhim = Mrs Piyo-Chan (wife of Piyo -.- & 'cause it is YELLOW.)
This is interesting & everyday you'll see us fighting over the characters in blogs. LOL.
I also feel like investing in its manga.
Should I or shouldnt I? (since I've watched the anime already..)
Never mind, shall talk about that once I've sufficient money. haha.
GAKUEN ALICE, SHIOK!

From tomorrow onwards, all the way to next Friday, I will be quite busy.
I believe many Close Friends too.
'Cause there'll be shopping, chalet & SJAB Year-End Camp!
Wheeeet!
No more staying at home all day & staring at the computer screen/TV screen! (:
Furthermore, my guitar will be there to 'entertain' me. LOL.
Oh yah, THANKS MIKAN-CHAN (aka Cindy) FOR THE GUITAR! THANKS A LOT!
So, you wont see me online until next Friday! (:

CYA ALL & HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY! ^^

No comments: