Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The emo side of me keeps surfacing.
I tend to get upset over minor things nowadays.

I seriously hate it when people do not appreciate what others have done for them.
To be exact, it's about this coming chalet.
It can be understood if your parents dont allow you to stay overnight.
I am certainly alright with it.
At least, you can make an effort to come down & meet us in the day for some activities.
One of our CLOSE FRIENDS will be doing so & I really appreciate that. (:
However, one gave the excuse that, "Maybe I wont come down 'casue it's too far".
WTH.
After you have made effort in enquiring about & booking the chalet, people tell you they dont wanna go 'cause it's too far, how would you feel?
How long will it take to travel from one end of S'pore to the other? 45 min? 1 hour?
This is pissing me off, big time.

I dont get it.
Are those things that are out of reach more valuable than friendship?
I think one must limit himself/herself.
You can be indulged in such things (anyway I totally agree that there's nothing wrong with it), but NEVER neglect people around you.

Can you imagine your good friends suddenly shut themselves off in their own whatever-land and only talk to you about their stuff, how would you feel?
It's like, instantly, you've lost your talking skills & you dont know what to talk about to them anymore.
):):):):):):):):):):):):

I rather have friends telling me some cold jokes, which we eneded up laughing over it together.
I seriously dont mind how cold the jokes can get.

Maybe I am just being over-sensitive.
Maybe I over-valued friendship.
Or maybe I AM AN EMO PERSON AFTERALL.
Please tell me that I am wrong & things arent turning out this way..

(If you think I am 'attacking' you, then let it be. I mean no harm, seriously.)

No comments: