I WILL NEVER FORGET 221106 THIS DAY, SCSS GRADUATION TEA!
I CAN NEVER THANK SWISS TEACHERS ENOUGH FOR THESE 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE!
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER 4E2'06!
YOU GUYS ROCK! (:
seriously, I dont know how to pen down what I wanna say to 4E2-ians'06.
You guys are simply so great.
My Secondary School life will not be so wonderful without you all!
Of course, not forgetting CLOSE FRIENDS & 2e1'04. (:
We had managed to win both the Class College & Class Video!
Thank all 4e2-ians for the effort & time!
I SO LOVE YOU PEOPLE! (:
I really, really enjoyed the Grad Tea & the post Grad Tea activities.
Hanging out at Esplanade & Playing arcade at Marina Square - as a class.
It was a sudden decision for the activities but surprisingly, most of them turned up. (:
I admit that I am EMO but I cant help it! LOL.
I dont want to forget any 4e2-ians.
Can you imagine, in the future, you & one of the 4e2-ians actually walked past each other, but not recognising each another?
How saddening can this be?
It's like the 2 years we had spent together were all put at the back of your head & you cant even recall a single thing?
Aww.. ):):):
Okay, for the time being, I know I will NEVER EVER forget my days in SCSS.
(: Cindy Deborah Hazwani Jessica Shirley Belinda Regina Nicole MinShan Paula Katherine Khaiting PeiTing SiewGhim Bernice Jolene ShunQi XinNing Melissa
(: ShengYao HiaJing BoonChieh JunYan WeeSiong WeiSiang YuiShen Hariz Akmal Nazri WeiJie Prabu Sahmadi Satish Shaun JeeYang LiBoon ZhiHao HoeLong
By the way, I've changed my blogskin. (it's obvious)
YELLOW FETISH! haha.
I like the simplicity of this layout; no pictures, only boxes.
I bet there'll be a lot of people complaining how striking my layout is. LOL!
never mind.
YELLOW ROCKS! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment