Sunday, November 26, 2006

I just realised that I cant upload pictures into my blog!
WTH!! haha.
I wanna put some Grad Tea pics up there but it failed.
never mind.
Maybe my blog doesnt like me today? HAHA.
I shall try again next time. (:

Maybe I should get a job for this holiday.
Staying at home & rotting away isnt the way out.
I will finish watching those VCDs I've borrowed from Katherine very soon.
AHHHHHHHH..
What should I do?
To get a job or not to?

Also, I dont wanna waste this holiday; I need to do something meaningful.
E.g MASTER GUITAR!
wahahahas.
However, I have yet to sign up for the course.
I will, soon, I guess. haha.
Probably, I need someone to learn with me too. (:
PLEASE, KINDLY TELL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! ^^
And if you have any meaningful stuff to do and you need a companion as well, tell me!
Maybe I can help? lol.
thanks.

I wanna go tanning too!
Even my grandmother says I've become fairer since I stopped going SJ.
ARGH.
I think I'll organise more gatherings at the beach.
I believe everyone loves the sun, right? lol.

By the way, I've put down 7 choices (4 JCs) for the PAEs.
1st - Anderson JC Science Stream
2nd - Anderson JC Arts Stream
3rd - Saint Andrews JC Arts Stream
4th - Pioneer JC Science Stream
5th - Pioneer JC Arts Stream
6th - Jurong JC Science Stream
7th - Jurong JC Arts Stream
I hope I can get into AJC, no matter what stream I am posted to. (:
What about yours?
Have you made the RIGHT choices? lol.

Okay, I have nothing else to blog about.
Free Online Games, HERE I COME (again)!
(: or ): ??
I dont know.
Ciao, everyone!

No comments: