Saturday, November 11, 2006

CONGRATS TO MRS WAI FOR GIVING BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BOY ON 7th NOV! (:
We are going to visit her someday after our O's! ^^

Updates on the papers I've sat so far.
Same phrase again: SO FAR SO GOOD.
Except for my Humans.. ):
I think I had flunked both my Social Studies & Geography.
I can imagine having a B or a C for my Humans in my Results Slip.
It's kinda saddening, right? LOL.
Today, I'll be having Emaths Paper 2.
The paper which i fear & look forward to at the same time.
Well, I have high expectations for my Maths papers. (;

7 more days and I'll be free! YESSSSSS!
No more books & worksheets. (temporary)
I guess all the fun will come to an end on that particular day next year, in the February.
It's either TEARS OF JOY or TEARS OF SORROW for me. (chanting: tears of joy, tears of joy..)
All the best to everyone! ENDURE! ^^

By the way, did I tell you all that I saw SAM at WestMall yesterday after Geography Paper?
Yes, it's MILUBING's SAM!
SAMUEL WONG RUI XIANG! The Drummer!
WAHAHAHAS.
Though it's not face to face, but he walked past us, approximately 1-arm's length apart only!
Meeting SAM is probably to make up for my badly-done Geography Paper. ):
Then I rather not meet him! LOL.

No comments: