It's has been a long time since I've blogged.
O'levels exams are still going on.
Physical Practical, Chemistry Practical, Higher Mother Tongue Paper 1&2 & Pure History are down.
It's almost one-quarter of my entire exams. (: YEAH!
I am so looking forward to 17th Nov!
It's so far so good now.
I mean those papers I've sat.
I was hoping for a single digit, but I think 12 & below is good enough.
My dream of L1R5 <10 is too far for me to reach! LOL. Well, see how it goes. (; Yes, I am here to discuss about SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF STRESS during O's.
Have you discovered yours during this period of time?
Well, I surely did. ^^
- Hairs Are Dropping More Than They Usually Do (perhaps >30 strands now? lol.)
- Serious Mood Swings (my brother is the first-ever victim. =x sorry!)
- Loss Of Appetite (only for the 3 meals.)
- Craving For Snacks, eg. Ice-Cream, Biscuits, In The Afternoons
- Sudden Urge To Do Something I Seldom Do, eg. Sweep the Floor (-.-''')
- Insomnia (keep feeling very humid at night, for no reasons.)
I think that's about all.
What about you? LOL.
Okay, i gonna go mug my Social Studies. There's hell lot to study. ): I think my brain has become saturated after my Pure History on last Thurs. Alright, ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS. 13 more days to go! ENDURE! (: CYA!
No comments:
Post a Comment