Sunday, March 18, 2012

I guess I just gotta take a step at a time. Stop being so impatient and wanting an answer out of everything immediately. Hmm but I really dislike the feeling of having an unfinished business and so much ambiguity. Like I don't know what to expect, what to do and what people want. Sighhh I guess I gotta take some chill pills. It really sucks to feel that you are fretting over things alone and others don't seem to be bothered. Hmmm.. Alright TSG. Stop thinking, stop expecting and stop asking for an answer. Gotta set your priorities right!

Arghhh can't wait for finals to be over. Then I can just escape from everything here in Singapore. Super, super look forward to GSS Korea, though I will still be studying there. Lol.

Anyway, I have always thought that good music and songs are able to express aptly what we are unable to convey. But I am actually hoping that I can find answers or inspirations from those music and songs to whatever I am facing now. Sighhh but I guess it's time for me to take charge of my life, to make decisions and to be a true adult...

A nice song by Tanya. Enjoy.



Letting go -
这 是 一 封 离 别 信
写 下 我 该 离 开 的 原 因
我 在 你 生 命 中 扮 演 的 角 色
太 模 糊 了

你 对 我 常 忽 冷 忽 热
我 到 底 是 情 人 还 是 朋 友
爱 你 是 否 不 该 太 认 真
That’s why

*I’m letting go
我 终 於 舍 得 为 你 放 开 手
因 为 爱 你 爱 到 我 心 痛
但 你 却 不 懂

I’m letting go
你 对 一 切 都 软 弱 与 怠 惰
让 人 怀 疑 你 是 否 爱 过 我
真 的 爱 过 我
为 你 再 也 找 不 到 藉 口
That’s we should let it go

你 是 呼 吸 的 空 气
脱 离 不 了 的 地 心 引 力
在 我 生 命 中 曾 是 我   存 在 的 原 因
或 许 就 像 他 们 说
爱 情 只 会 让 人 变 愚 蠢
自 作 多 情 爱 地 太 天 真
That’s why

(repeat *)

在 夜 深 人 静 里 想 着
心 不 安 却 越 沸 腾
我 无 助   好 想 哭
我 找 不 到 退 路

在 夜 深 人 静 里 写 着
心 慢 慢 就 热 变 冷
我 不 恨   你 不 哭
我 的 眼 泪 早 已 哭 乾 了

(repeat *)

No comments: